~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  
Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
Tarot Reader
Photobucket
Orbs
Photobucket
Chakras
Photobucket
Meditation
Photobucket
Unicorn
Photobucket

Share | 

Cockatiel Sings If Youre Happy and You Know it and Talks

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storm Silverhair

PostSubject: Cockatiel Sings If Youre Happy and You Know it and Talks   Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:58 pm

This is just TO cute! I have a cockatiel and she doesn't sing, since females don't sing, but Ares tries... when Ares hears a song she likes she starts shrieking as though to sing along. Lol, but either way this video is one of my favorite cockatiel videos. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Autumn
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Cockatiel Sings If Youre Happy and You Know it and Talks   Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:28 am

LOL!! too cute.

Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.forumotions.net
Storm Silverhair

PostSubject: Re: Cockatiel Sings If Youre Happy and You Know it and Talks   Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:29 am

That's what I thought! When I first got my Ares, that's the main reason why I wanted a male bird. So he would chirp and sing. I found it odd when I got Ares and she didn't sing much at all, more like shrieked randomly if she felt like it, with the occasional chirping. The guy I got Ares from said she was a male, so I chose her. I still couldn't be happier with my Ares. She does plenty with me. If she's out of her cage, now that I've moved out and CAN do this without risk of Ares being eaten, she follows me throughout the house. Either perched on something and watching me, or perched on me. Smile Cockatiels are just such a joy. I would be absolutely heartbroken if something happened to my baby Ares. :hugs:

Back to top Go down
Autumn
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Cockatiel Sings If Youre Happy and You Know it and Talks   Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Aww.. how sweet that Ares follows her 'mommy' around...too cute .. and I know what you mean.. I feel the same way about my little westie, and my daughters cats, too...they are my fur-babies, and I love them bunches.. most days I prefer my 'fur-babies' company over people company..lol... Wink

I used to work at a petting zoo when I was young, and I took care of all the birds (loved that job)..and I have always wanted a cockatiel, or a scarlet macaw ever since.. maybe one day. :pray: 

Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.forumotions.net
Storm Silverhair

PostSubject: Re: Cockatiel Sings If Youre Happy and You Know it and Talks   Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:10 pm

Yup. Ares actually doesn't seem to like Travis' parakeets Avatar and Loki very much. I think it's because Ares thinks she's hooman, whereas she knows those two are male birds. Lol They're also not the smartest birds...Lately Ares has even been letting me put her on my hands and sort of.. almost.. pet her. Lol She's my baby, and honestly just like with you, sometimes I prefer her company over most peoples. Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cockatiel Sings If Youre Happy and You Know it and Talks   

Back to top Go down

Cockatiel Sings If Youre Happy and You Know it and Talks
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Mystical Lodge~ :: Off Topic :: Funny Stuff & Jokes-
Jump to: