~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chat room for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chat room.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chat room for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  
Photobucket
Please Vote For Us :)
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
blake boy

Latest topics
» Uh-Oh We have dropped!
Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:20 pm by Storm Silverhair

» Giant Manta Ray Tangled In Fishing Line Appears To 'Ask For Help' From Divers
Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:22 pm by Storm Silverhair

» Sea Lion Plays With Little Girl - But Watch What Happens When She Falls Down
Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:51 am by Storm Silverhair

» 5 Dinosaur Myths You Probably Thought Were True
Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:49 am by Storm Silverhair

» Tea Meme
Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:54 pm by Storm Silverhair

» What Do Tree Rings Sound Like?
Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:11 pm by Storm Silverhair

» Could Megalodon Still Live?
Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:47 pm by Storm Silverhair

» Killer Squirrel Has World's Bushiest Tail
Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:48 pm by Storm Silverhair

» Devil Rays Dive To Astonishing Depths
Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:42 pm by Storm Silverhair

» Fleeting Beauty of the Jewels of the Sea
Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:50 pm by Storm Silverhair

Tarot Reader
Photobucket
Orbs
Photobucket
Chakras
Photobucket
Meditation
Photobucket
Unicorn
Photobucket
Share | 

SEA HUMANOIDS: Authentic proof or hoax???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher

PostSubject: SEA HUMANOIDS: Authentic proof or hoax???    Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:02 pm

WARNING: This video may be emotionally disturbing.
In normal conditions I would avoid to publish certain kind of movies, but I couldn't leave this behind. Everybody knows that myths about sea humanoids, are very common in any part of the world, in any culture, varying in details about their physic structure. In most of cases the myths are about fish-like females aka mermaids, specially in open sea. However, in South American native cultures, there are many myths about dolphin-like male humanoids that live in the depth of Amazon river. It's a very very spiky subject...
My curiosity about these creatures started after reading about an incident with Russian navy scuba divers in some lakes of Balkans: Mainly in Issik Kul and Baikal. In 1992, Mark Steynberg, a veteran of the Soviet war in Afghanistan and whistleblower, had claiming a team of elite scuba divers carried a secret mission in the Trans-Baikal and Siberian areas. They would have met a group of giant amphibian giant humanoids, wearing tight suits and funny helmets, but with no diving gear. They had membranes between the fingers.
It seems we have another intelligent humanoid species, living on Earth, besides mammal homo-sapiens, in different environments. This reminds me about the translations of Zecharia Sitchin, when he says that, according to Sumerians, the Anunnaki made several genetic experiments attempting to find the ideal intelligent human creature, to work in the mining. Just regarding they carried mining operations on the ground and underwater and possibly, they engineered many different species, besides apes, as amphibians, fishes, reptiles and other mammals.
After doing some researchers about water humanoids around the world, I found some stuffs from Japan. A very weird material based, supposedly leaked from Japanese government. I don't know their origin, I can't confirm if they are reliable, but some images you will see in this video, gave me some goosebumps. If you have some news about this material, plz bring it on.

Sources:

http://pinktentacle.com/tag/paranormal/

http://forgetomori.com/2007/criptozoology/ningen-a-bizarre-japanese-cryptid/

GE coordinates:

27°36'14.48''S, 15°29'21''E

Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.forumotions.net

SEA HUMANOIDS: Authentic proof or hoax???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Mystical Lodge~ ::  :: -