~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  
Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
Tarot Reader
Photobucket
Orbs
Photobucket
Chakras
Photobucket
Meditation
Photobucket
Unicorn
Photobucket

Share | 

Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher

PostSubject: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:38 pm

The Witchfinder General tells the tale of
the peculiar phenomenon that occurred in Devon, on 8 February 1855. Was the Devil walking Devon?

Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.forumotions.net
drake

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:15 pm

sometimes it's best to thank your luck that it had no business with you. but going from door to door ? sounds like it was just doing it's job. :Muahaha:

"normal is an illusion. what is chaos for the fly is normal for the spider "

"errrrgghhh" - mister bubbles

"tubby tiger! " -two kinds

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:39 pm

I am glad i did not encounter it affraid

Back to top Go down
drake

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:17 pm

remember kids don't go out at night Smile i would be interested to talk to it, buuuttt if i was seen conversing with it i would be burned as a witch Sad probably

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:59 pm

Whatever it was it was not of this world , an entity is a remnant of a life that once was , they also keep the traits and emotions of a living person , whatever that was it was attached / imprinted on that village or was it the devil passing through ? personally i have an open mind regarding it but am confident it was not from our realm .

Back to top Go down
drake

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:31 pm

my father said it was a hoax using a wheel they would be a set distance apart and with a little man power it could be faked, so what was to gain ?

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:06 pm

How did the hoaxer get perfect symmetery and get the thing to jump walls :ROTFL:

Back to top Go down
drake

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:46 pm

depends on how far he wanted to go. the steps would be constant from each peg attached to the wheel, and over walls is easy you just have to use a door, depending on how the setup was constructed speed would not be a problem it's a wheel.

by doing it during snow fall the deep peg holes would fill with snow while the light foot prints would fade, leaving a even consistent flow over all terrain Very Happy or thats how i would do it Wink

also props on the reaper man pic fae i love it Smile

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:44 am

Interesting Drake , i cannot dispute your analysis , it could well be what happened , one thing for sure is if it was a hoax , someone went to an awful lot of trouble in very inclement conditions . I have to wonder if back in the day they would have such an apparatus .

The Grim Reaper , well hmmm thats a different story , i caught an entity like that on my cell phone camera , he wasn't as frightening as the pic i posted but pretty close though , but that is an entirely different story .

Back to top Go down
drake

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:11 am

i would like to see that pic fae, Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Well Drake i do still have it on the phone i captured it with among the other spirits that i captured on the night , all this happened five years ago , i captured a hooded figure standing behind my father in law who was sat in a chair , he was indded very ill at the time , he passed three weks later , i knew his time here was over when i saw the entity/angel of death / grim reaper . I am not someone who has flights of fancy , the priest saw the video , he actually wanted to take it to rome , i declined his offer , i enjoy my privacy way too much Smile

Back to top Go down
drake

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:42 pm

i was thinking about this just now. if you're ill and you are going to pass away you're soul would be loosely attached to you're body right? so instead of coming to claim you what if the reaper is their to make sure something else does not, just a thought

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:27 pm

The Angel of death is feared in every religion , he is know as Azrael, the angel of death , Azrael means , whom god helps . It is believed that he is sent to comfort the dying , he is also known to be a counsellor to the grieving family of the one he has helped pass , he enfolds the family in healing energy , helping them to cope with their loss. He is also said to keep records of all those born , once a person has passed he erases the name from his records. One thing for sure Drake , he is a harbringer of death Shocked

Back to top Go down
drake

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:30 pm

no better ally then Smile
:laugh:

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:32 pm

I have no desire to see him :pray:

Back to top Go down
drake

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 pm

i would nothing says back off like having the grim reaper personally show up to save you from whatever happens to want to eat you :rotf: :ROTFL:

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:59 pm

Not that it would matter except it is guarding your soul. No matter what it does , i have no inclination to ever see one again Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"    

Back to top Go down

Witchfinder General "The Devil's Footprints"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Mystical Lodge~ :: Paranormal & Supernatural :: Ghost Legends-
Jump to: