~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  
Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
Tarot Reader
Photobucket
Orbs
Photobucket
Chakras
Photobucket
Meditation
Photobucket
Unicorn
Photobucket

Share | 

Real-life Dumbledore opens world's first wizard school

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher

PostSubject: Real-life Dumbledore opens world's first wizard school   Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

By Jeff Maysh

Last updated at 7:50 AM on 2nd March 2011

He is the real-life wizard headmaster giving Harry Potter’s Dumbledore a run for his money.
Oberon Zell-Ravenheart, 68, has dedicated his life to studying the Dark Arts - even doing the shopping in his wizard costume and wand.
Now the magic master has opened the world’s only registered wizard academy, the Grey School of Wizardry, as he prepares to make Hogwarts and the world of Harry Potter a reality.

train platform, or in secret communities, I can tell you that we are absolutely real,' says Oberon, from Catoti, California.
Today, Oberon Zell-Ravenheart’s Grey School of Wizardry is the first wizard school to be officially recognized as an academic establishment.
Like Hogwarts, the Grey School teaches 16 departments, including Alchemy, Beastmastery, Horse-whispering, wand-making and spell casting.
Pupils who attend s unique ‘conclave’ magic schools are split into four ancient houses - Winds, Undines, Gnomes and Salamanders, and like Potter, students study a defence against the deadly Dark Arts.

'In the magic community I’m referred to as the real Dumbledore,' admits Oberon. 'But before Harry Potter, people just called me Merlin, or Gandalf.'
The former teacher and counselor was teaching spells to aspiring wizards long before JK Rowling even dreamed up Harry Potter.
Oberon rose to fame in the early 1980s as an eccentric who claimed to have created the world’s first unicorn. Unbelievably, the self-proclaimed 'master of wizardry' created a single-horned creature, using minor surgery on a goat, that made front page news in America.
The creature later toured America with a famous circus. 'It’s every wizard’s dream to have a unicorn, and we achieved that,' says Oberon, who lives with his wife, Morning Glory, 63, a witch. In 1985, he organized a diving expedition in Australia and New Guinea to investigate the age-old mystery of the mermaid.
The Grey School boasts 735 students, of which Oberon claims 100 are under-18 ‘trainee Harry Potters.’ For now, it is an online college with regular physical wizard camps, where muggles can study seven years to graduate with a journeyman degree in Wizardry.

Full Article @

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.forumotions.net
LinnaC
Dominions
Dominions

PostSubject: Re: Real-life Dumbledore opens world's first wizard school   Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:19 pm

Wow! I remember the news back when this man showed that baby unicorn it was soooooo cute! This school sounds wicked cool.

Love,
Linna

Back to top Go down
Autumn
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Real-life Dumbledore opens world's first wizard school   Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:56 pm

LOL.. i agree Linna.. I wanna gooooooooo. Wink

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Real-life Dumbledore opens world's first wizard school   Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:18 pm

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want to be a student too. Suspect

Back to top Go down
Starseed
Admin./Tech.
Admin./Tech.

PostSubject: Re: Real-life Dumbledore opens world's first wizard school   Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:07 pm

Can I be a student?! Very Happy

I can be the "Harry Potter" character, but i need to find my Hermione, and Ron characters!

Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.com/
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Real-life Dumbledore opens world's first wizard school   Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:20 am

There was I thinking that you were Harry Potter and were just concealing your school from us :ROTFL:

Ya would make a great Harry Potter :angel:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real-life Dumbledore opens world's first wizard school   

Back to top Go down

Real-life Dumbledore opens world's first wizard school
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Mystical Lodge~ :: Witches & Whatnot :: Witches in History-
Jump to: