~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  
Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
Tarot Reader
Photobucket
Orbs
Photobucket
Chakras
Photobucket
Meditation
Photobucket
Unicorn
Photobucket

Share | 

Spiritual Path's for Novices ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher

PostSubject: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:05 pm

I feel compelled to write this today, I got to thinking about Spiritual Path's and how we begin as new students , I am very content on the path that I am on at present , I looked at alot of paths , researched plenty , right now im in a good place with my spirituality , what i really want to discuss is ok im comfortable now , I made alot of silly silly mistakes getting here , I am under no illusions that I can make more errors on my road but at least im aware of the pitfalls .

When you choose your path it is important to research the benefits on which this path will take you and there will be many regardless of what your chosen path is , there is a flip side to it too, we were chatting about this last night in the chat room and the many experiences we have had through lack of knowledge, it is vital to educate yourself especially when dealing with energy , you may decide that you Astral Travel if that is your thing , thats not a problem once you know what you are doing and what you are up against out there on the Astral Plane , there are Astral Entities .

I've spoken to many people who have had bad experiences out there on the Astral Plane , you are at the mercy of entities from another realm, Astral Travel can be done without any of these experiences once you know that you have got to have protection before you try anything new . You are opening up to energy and you are setting off a chain of events , we know of the Law of Cause and Effect , do not think for one minute that because you are doing spiritual work, that you are exempt from negative energy , you are not . You may open your Chakra's without realising it , doing this can open a portal for messages from beyond , no harm there ,i'm sure you are thinking but yes this can harm because you are inviting energies that you do not know . Learn how to open and close Chakras , you would not invite strangers into your home , do not invite then to share your energy , you can give access to Psychic Attack , people can harm themselves and not know where to turn for help.

I am not scare mongering , I am simply telling you all to be well versed in what you are attempting to do . Do the necessary preperations , Cleanse your Aura , Ground and Shield yourself , Open Chakras, do not forget to CLOSE them when you are finished

We say here at Mystical Lodge that you are entering a safe Haven , we must give members all the relevant information.

(C)
Good Luck on your chosen Path :hugs: :hugs:

Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.forumotions.net
mick
Dominions
Dominions

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:25 pm

A superb post fae
I will agree with fae in ref to . "not scare mongering" I have done the astra travel thing, scared the life out off me,not saying you will experiance the same, just do the homework first please.
your pathway is yours....not mine or anyone elses, so find it in the right way, then enjoy

love light

Back to top Go down
LinnaC
Dominions
Dominions

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:47 pm

I am one of the people that is new to this spiritual pathway stuff. I joke that I am forever asking questions but having experienced opening myself up without protection I can't agree strongly enough with Fae. I want to dive right into anything new that catches my interest, I like to use the trial and error method of learning, but for This stuff I am very happy to wait patiently and learn the best, safest way to go about it. I never want another night like that one again. Please be careful and when you are standing at the crossroad, don't take the easy way, the road less traveled will make all the difference.

Love,
Linna

Back to top Go down
drake

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:27 am

even without a successful astral event just trying can open your self up to interaction with good and bad beings for whatever reason you may be trying to access your own potential it does good to be ready or have back up plans should it all go wrong also TAKE MY WORD don't believe what everyone tells you in one place be diverse (here's fine though ) What a Face i post this not as a reply but as a word of warning to add to those above

"normal is an illusion. what is chaos for the fly is normal for the spider "

"errrrgghhh" - mister bubbles

"tubby tiger! " -two kinds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:53 pm

Well Guys ,

You all make my job easier , some people fob it off as i already stated in the post , then disaster strikes and they are running around like headless chickens, not knowing how to deal with it , it can be a very difficult situation to deal with , depending on the level of interaction with Astral Energies that the person has absorbed .

If you play with Fire , You WILL Get Burnt ..... :hugs:

Back to top Go down
heavenly
Virtues
Virtues

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:38 pm

Thanks for this great informative message, i know i stated on another post about protection, about i went to bed without closing down after having the last of my Reiki attunements, i was just probably so tired i just went to bed without my usual ritual. Well as i was about drift off all nice and relaxed i felt/senced a dark mist decend over me, then lie next to me and felt the bed jerk, i was very scared and called out for my mum and dad in spirit, then realized i needed Archangel Michael, as soon as i called him he was with me, i asked him to kick them into touch which he instantly did, i felt safe again and now however tired i feel i go through my nightly routine of grounding/protecting and closing down and ask Archangel Michael to watch over myself and my family as i am still a little afraid after last week, bless my poor son when it happened i didnt realize i was calling out for help so loudly he came running, love heavenly x

Love is all there is
Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:12 pm

Thank You hun,

Sometimes people find it difficult to share their negative experiences , you were lucky to have the experience to call in the reinforcements , some people who find themselves in that situatin have no idea what is happening or as to why it is happening . Therein lies the problem, thats why I want people to understand that there are negatives out there just waiting for you to light the way for them , Spiritual people send out a beacon of energy , that beacon immediately seen , therefore we need to be aware and act accordingly, negative entities will do everything to create obstacles for the person who is evolving spiritually . That is why it is important to reinforce your barrier against negatives.

I suffered sleep paralysis for years , from quiet a young age , it is a really frightening experience , one I have documented here , there is a way to protect oneself , I have many barriers in place for the sleeping hours , but there was a time when I really did not know what was happening and therefore I was a sitting duck . The Sleep Paralysis attacks were very negative , anyone who suffers/have suffered attacks know exactly what I am talking about . I was very lucky to meet a Shaman Indian who told me what was happening to me , and how to protect myself . I took his advise and I have not had an attack in almost a year , but every night that I go to bed I am mindful, I never let my guard down before going to sleep, we are at our most vulnerable while we are asleep. Shocked

Back to top Go down
heavenly
Virtues
Virtues

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:16 pm

Yes thanks so much, and omg that must have been awful for you, love heavenly x

Love is all there is
Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:36 pm

It was pretty grim, another life lesson that I learned from :hugs:

Back to top Go down
drake

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:55 pm

should we maybe start a thread on the negative experiences ? in order to air them out so to speak
Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:08 pm

I think we have begun to Drake , but hun feel free to speak, im very interested in your idea :hugs:

Back to top Go down
drake

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:12 pm

well like a purposeful thread just dedicated to the sharing of bad experiences like a therapy corner

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:54 pm

We can do , it may help new members who are looking for that specific guidance , you can create the thread if you like Drake hun :hugs:

Back to top Go down
drake

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:55 pm

hmm where should i put it scratch

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:57 pm

PM Autumn and ask her to create a topic in the Psychic realms for the thread , good one Drake :hugs:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiritual Path's for Novices ??   

Back to top Go down

Spiritual Path's for Novices ??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Mystical Lodge~ :: The Many Different Paths :: Different Pathways-
Jump to: