~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  
Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
Tarot Reader
Photobucket
Orbs
Photobucket
Chakras
Photobucket
Meditation
Photobucket
Unicorn
Photobucket

Share | 

How to get hazard open Psychic readings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher

PostSubject: How to get hazard open Psychic readings   Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:17 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the existing earth, we find numerous alternatives over the internet about psychic readings. Around the globe, many people are obsessed to read their psychic readings. This has motivated drive to various online websites that provide the resources of the medium readings, mediums, psychics UK in addition to psychic readings UK

href="http://www.find-the-right-psychic.co.uk/">psychic readings. Around the earth, many people are obsessed to interpret their psychic readings. This addiction of persons has given motive to numerous options that provide plentiful psychic readings. You can now avail a outline of you impending days, with just a clack of a small mouse button. The authentic psychics that really have psychic capabilities take the gain of the internet technology along with offer their psychic readings on the chat option available on frequent websites, which bequeath the resources of psychics as well as psychic readings. The folks who are attracted to know their psychic readings are largely rewarded due to the evolution of internet. Citizens who are extremely spiritual minded are tremendously fond of the psychic provisions available on the internet, these days. The internet gave a motivation to frequent psychic readers to offer their psychic readings by the course of the World Wide Web. The fans of the psychic readings can now employ the proviso of live chat in order to solve their matters along with queries. Many websites are tremendously hazardous for you so you must not speak to them.

The bogus sites offer bogus services in addition to just plunder your money. You must stay watchful while approaching any of the websites that offer the psychic readings. Before speaking to any website, a little investigation is necessary. The homage of the prior clients of these websites should also be read by you. Those websites should not preferred that are costing sky scraping fares for the provisions that they provide. Websites, providing free psychic readings are usually legitimate. You can also do some study about the psychics that are involved on the websites, before speaking to them. Generally, the sites which offer authentic psychic readings charge very short cost. They also provide chat amenities along with also give the prerequisite to view the mystic that is bestowing you the required psychic readings. Your individual information are not disclosed by the psychics working at these websites.

You would definitely experience that you are having a private chat with the psychic. Many sites also offer normal psychic readings on your e mail, free of price, once you get enlisted with them. As compared to additional websites, these sites are really risk free.

For more insights and further information about psychic mediums visit [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.forumotions.net
drake

PostSubject: Re: How to get hazard open Psychic readings   Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:18 pm

i met a guy that spent 300$ on a psychic reading he never gave out the web site but after ward they stole his credit card data and began charging large sums of money to it

"normal is an illusion. what is chaos for the fly is normal for the spider "

"errrrgghhh" - mister bubbles

"tubby tiger! " -two kinds

Back to top Go down
Starseed
Admin./Tech.
Admin./Tech.

PostSubject: Re: How to get hazard open Psychic readings   Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:20 pm

mr-drake wrote:
i met a guy that spent 300$ on a psychic reading he never gave out the web site but after ward they stole his credit card data and began charging large sums of money to it

WOW... That's pitiful.. Sad

Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.com/
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: How to get hazard open Psychic readings   Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:07 pm

That is dreadful , these people are a disgrace , they search for the weak link and utilise it to their advantage , they are predators, they prey on the weak Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Autumn
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to get hazard open Psychic readings   Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:09 pm

Amen to that Fae.

That is truly disgusting. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: How to get hazard open Psychic readings   Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:15 am

You know it is terrible and then they charge exorbitant prices for absoloute rubbish , not all of them , i hasten to add but alot of these people are just Vampires . :verymad:

Back to top Go down
drake

PostSubject: Re: How to get hazard open Psychic readings   Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:03 pm

VAMPIRE WHERE ! (grabs neck) affraid they are but i wonder how much money they make a year it must be massive (well until they get caught Twisted Evil ) i mean that much cash from one person i have no problem with someone who charges but at max it should be like 5$ even then i would not pay :LOL:

"normal is an illusion. what is chaos for the fly is normal for the spider "

"errrrgghhh" - mister bubbles

"tubby tiger! " -two kinds

Back to top Go down
LinnaC
Dominions
Dominions

PostSubject: Re: How to get hazard open Psychic readings   Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:24 am

I agree, I have no problem paying a larger sum if it were in person and was at least a whole hour but online, I would not pay at all if the service is offered free, like it is here I will gladly avail myself of it. Of course I pay it back I hope, by giving feedback on if the reader was right, close, or way off on details they offer. (btw, I hope doing that is ok or helps in some way. Wink )

Back to top Go down
Autumn
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How to get hazard open Psychic readings   Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:46 am

Giving feedback is very much appreciated, hun. Very Happy (and thank you for doing so. xx)

I for one, like to know if i hit the nail on the head, or missed by a mile.. LOL. Wink

Back to top Go down
LinnaC
Dominions
Dominions

PostSubject: Re: How to get hazard open Psychic readings   Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Good I'm glad you never know what kind of response you'll get when you offer feedback. Smile

Love,
Linna

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: How to get hazard open Psychic readings   Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Feedback is important to the reader too, when you have a confident reader , the reading will be pretrty close but it may just not have happened yet or it may be some time latwer when the sitter remembers something that was said and realises the reader was correct after all, it is not an exact science and people should not expect miracles . I have never ever charged for a reading , but we know plenty do and they are not that good :LOL:

When you can get in chat Linna , i will read for you hun :hugs:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get hazard open Psychic readings   

Back to top Go down

How to get hazard open Psychic readings
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Mystical Lodge~ :: Types of Divination.. A to Z :: Divination & Fortune Telling-
Jump to: