~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  
Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
Tarot Reader
Photobucket
Orbs
Photobucket
Chakras
Photobucket
Meditation
Photobucket
Unicorn
Photobucket

Share | 

What Is The Spiritual Path?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher

PostSubject: What Is The Spiritual Path?   Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For many years of my life, I thought the spiritual path had something to do with following one of the major world religions or pursuing an Eastern practice. I even thought it had something to do with morality and ethics.

Today my comprehension of the spiritual path has changed completely. Instead of the complexity of any of the disciplines to becoming a good person, I have found that the path is simple. In fact, some of the greatest atheists have followed it better than many theists. An example that comes to mind is the famous British Philosopher Bertrand Russell, who lived an impeccable life of wisdom, compassion, and grace..

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." That is the spiritual path. Everything else--all the theology, philosophy, and practices--lead you to that singular ideal.

Physically, do you like to be murdered, wounded, beaten, or raped? Emotionally, do you like to be humiliated, disenfranchised, betrayed, abandoned, disrespected, alienated, and cast aside? Mentally, do you like to be cheated, swindled, lied to, vilified or misinformed?

Of course not. In fact, your whole body just cringes at the thought of such mishap.

Yet, this is what we do to others. If we are truly savage, we abuse others physically. If a little more sophisticated, we abuse others mentally and emotionally.

And in this process we abuse ourselves.

In actuality, there is no enemy, for we are all connected at the collective unconscious, and the misperception that "they" are different from "us" has been the historical cause of most human suffering. Often this abuse is perpetuated from the collective rules referred to as ethics and morality. What is ethical and moral is defined by who is making up the rules.

Yet the bell that tolls for another, also tolls for thee.

Why do we act in a way that injures others?

It is because we feel a deep void inside of us and we lash out like a wounded animal. We relate to the world from the wounds of apathy, grief, fear, lust, anger, and pride. By striking out, however, we only deepen our own anguish. Although we are only trying to survive, we achieve only more peril.

A spiritual person, however, comes from a completely different perspective. He or she is motivated by feelings of courage, acceptance, and peace.

What does the spiritual path have to do with good psychology? Everything. A sound mind in a sound body.

Can the spiritual path be defined in an even simpler way? Yes. It can be defined as love.

When you love, love, love--you'll be happy, healthy, wealthy, and wise.

The opposite of grief, misery, and unending travail is the spiritual path. While many disciplines may lead to it, the heart will show you the way. Once we shed our habitual narcissism, then the way to courage, acceptance, and peace becomes possible.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.forumotions.net
mick
Dominions
Dominions

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Spiritual Path?   Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:28 am

With a spiritual pathway, i have found that many dont know how to find it, that seems sad to me as it hasent got to be "found" as it is in all off us
Your spiritual pathway is a pathway you chioce to follow
As fae ahs said above . If we choice to be nasty and a total unpleasent person then our pathway will reflect this , give love to recieve love
As a medium i am often ask by the sitter, "what has my pathway got for me" in truth i cant answere this as i dont know you well enough,your pathway is set for you by spirit as you are born, you can dictate the way you follow it, as in if you take to being a real nasty person then behold you will follow a real bad pathway, but if you take to being a kind soul then .............
even if you are a saint your pathway will still have a rocky path at times, it how we walk that pathway at that time that counts......if we give in too the problems sent to us , then we will have trouble finding the easyer path back.if we treat this rough time as a test from spirit, as i do. then we can get throught this quicker and easyer. life itself is a test. so lets all pass the test with a smile a joke and love

love light to all Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Spiritual Path?   Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Our life is a sacred journey , it is all about growth and transformation , a voyage of self discovery , if you are trying to discover what path to walk it will come to you , some people try various paths , they are not comfortable in one path so move on to the next , its all part of finding what is right for the individual and when you find one that suits , then you will know , you will be right where you want to be . From there you can only go forward shaping your life following your soul's purpose , some of us have the same spiritual paths , some of us have different paths but what we all do have is the common denominator of all going to the same destination ..

Reach for the Stars and enjoy the journey there :hugs:

Back to top Go down
mick
Dominions
Dominions

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Spiritual Path?   Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:22 pm

fae i relise this post was done a while back..but i just reread it and have to say
after a night off giving readings at a lovely spiritual center, i came to relise i have lapsed in my positive thought recently and with this relisation came a nudge from my guides to start being more positive in my attitude ..........................hence as i go along my pathaway i now know i will be more caring and determined to help love those i meet on that pathway
thank you fae for this post and to spirit for that nudge
may your " god" bless you xx

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Spiritual Path?   Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:20 am

I think you are pretty caring and sensetive to your sitters Mick, not one of us is without human error sometimes , all we can do is the best we know how @ the time we are doing it and always try to understand that each of us have indivudual paths , we all go on our journey with what is comfortable for us , sometimes we dont agree but once we realise that each person has their reality and that reality is very real to them, I personally am open to anything because I do realise that my experience is not someonelses and vice versa. :hugs:

Back to top Go down
mick
Dominions
Dominions

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Spiritual Path?   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:29 am

totally correct fae , i will have to stop this i am agreeing with you far to many times lol! , you know that was said in fun

love light and peace to you xxxx

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Spiritual Path?   Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:37 am

It has to stop, this agreeing with each other , no fun anymore :ROTFL: :ROTFL:

:slap: Mick

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Is The Spiritual Path?   

Back to top Go down

What Is The Spiritual Path?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Mystical Lodge~ :: The Many Different Paths :: Different Pathways-
Jump to: