~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  
Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
Tarot Reader
Photobucket
Orbs
Photobucket
Chakras
Photobucket
Meditation
Photobucket
Unicorn
Photobucket

Share | 

Germain, Count St. Germain - An Extraordinary Gentleman, or the Work of the Devil?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
celticspirit
Cherubim
Cherubim

PostSubject: Germain, Count St. Germain - An Extraordinary Gentleman, or the Work of the Devil?   Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:30 am

Germain, Count St. Germain - An Extraordinary Gentleman, or the Work of the Devil?
Posted: May 30, 2011 |Comments: 0 |

The strange man then made the even wilder claim to have been witness to the great teacher's demise at the hands of the Romans and his own countrymen.

Those who claimed to have sat down with the strange man reported that he claimed to be Cartaphilus, the temple doorman who blasphemed Jesus as he made his way to his date with destiny. The man claimed that as he yelled at Jesus to move faster up the hill, Jesus turned to him and said, "I will go now, but you shall wait until I return." Kind of a strange thing to say. But many years later it was said that Cartaphilus stayed young and vibrant while his friends and family began to drop dead from old age or diseases. As the story spread of the seemingly immortal man, the Medieval tale of the Wandering Jew was born. Over the centuries, the tale of the Wandering Jew fell out of fashion as religion moved out of human consciousness and science and reason began to take hold. However, in 1740, the tale of the Wandering Jew once again came to light when a strange man with a decidedly Jewish looking cast mysteriously appeared in Paris, France, and began to get in good with the glitterati of the time period. The elite of 18th Century France came to seek out this odd character, who dressed only in black and wore diamond rings on each of his fingers. It was first believed this beautiful stranger was a visiting royal from some far away Eastern
European land; however, they would soon discover that there was more than meets the eye concerning the stranger who called himself St. Germain.

A 1,000-year-Old Man or a Well-Spoken Con Man?

It didn't take long for St. Germain to be welcomed into the fashionable circles of 18th Century France. St. Germain proved to be a virtuoso not only on the piano but on the violin as well. The odd man also proved to be adept at speaking several foreign tongues and claimed to be a master of the occult, which fascinated many of the gentlemen who belonged to any number of secret societies that were fashionable at the time. However, what truly stunned the people at the many soirees that he had attended was his insane claim to be well over 1,000 years old. Those who listened to his tales and initially had some skepticism quickly abandoned their disbelief when St. Germain described his dealings with many persons of historical note. When questioned by historians about little-known past events, St. Germain answered all their questions in stride. At one such party he was reportedly heard saying, "I always knew the Nazarene would come to a horrible end." Many still familiar with the tale of Cartaphilus, were now convinced that Count St. Germain was none other than the infamous Wandering Jew of legend.

An Extraordinary Gentleman, or the Work of the Devil?

The Count's wild claims were reinforced when, one night at a party, he met the Countess von Georgy. When the elderly Countess shook the hand of the fascinating man, she was stunned that this gentleman looked much like a man she had met more than 50 years ago in Venice, Italy. When she asked if it was his father she had known all those years
ago, St. Germain said no, that it was he she had known, and that she was as beautiful now as she had been as a young woman. The Countess blushed a bright red and said, "You are a most extraordinary man — a devil really."

Those who witnessed the exchange reported that St. Germain became angry, turned on his heels, and strode out of the room. But before he left, he turned and said with a growl to the Countess, "Please, Madame, no such words." After that night, St. Germain left France and traveled to Europe and Czarist Russia, once again becoming the talk of wherever he would go. It was even rumored that St. Germain was instrumental for getting Catherine the Great named as the Empress of Russia, and of warning the French nobility that a great conspiracy would soon engulf France and overturn the order of things. King Louis soon learned, as his head fell into a wicker basket, that this strange man was a prophet as well. However, like all good things, the life of the mysterious St. Germain came to an end, when Prince Charles of Hesse-Kassel, Germany, sent word to all the royal heads of state that St. Germain was dead and would be buried in a small churchyard. He invited everyone to the funeral. A few days later, thousands descended upon Hesse-Kassel to watch as the coffin — containing the corpse of a man who would not die — was lowered into the cold, hard ground. Never again would they be graced with his presence and strange tales of magic and mystery. If only that were true.

Modern-Day Support for Count St. Germain.

Thirty years after his death, many claimed to have met and spoken with Count St. Germain. Some vowed that the Count was the keynote speaker at a meeting ofFrance's Kabbalists, Freemasons, and Rosicrucians.Theosophists Annie Besant and Madame Blavatsky claimed to have met the undying Count and learned great secret truths at the feet of the Wandering Jew. Madame Blavatsky later claimed that the Count was a member of a secret race of immortals who resided in the Himalayan Mountains and would only come down from his home when the world needed his teachings. It appeared that in 1784 Count St. Germain pulled an Elvis and faked his own death. But why? As the years rolled on and the 20th Century arrived, others claimed to have met and learned from the "great master of occult knowledge." It is even believed by his faithful that the Count was captured and questioned by German troops in 1914 during World War I. This mysterious figure warned the troops that Germany was fighting a losing battle and would soon be defeated by the mighty forces of their enemies. The Germans felt that this man was nothing more than a raving lunatic and set him free. This raving lunatic soon faded into history and was never seen again.

Looking back on the legend of St. Germain, I can't help but think that perhaps this man was in fact a raving madman or, worse, a fraud that told the royal houses of Europe what they wanted to hear and gave them a little something they were missing in their decadent lives . . . mystery.Or was he something more?

Could the Count Have Discovered an Elixir of Life?

Chelsea Quinn Yarbro, the horror author, wrote a series of books that placed the undying count in various historical periods as some kind of vampiric creature. However, adherents of the Count's legend believe that St. Germain was neither a vampire nor Cartaphilus, the Wandering Jew; rather, they believe that St. Germain was a great, ancient alchemist who discovered the fabled Philosopher's Stone and gained not only riches but eternal life as well. If Count St. Germain does in fact exist, I issue this challenge to him: Come out of hiding and meet me at my home in Fox Lake, Illinois, because I'm sure if he can make an elixir that bestows eternal life, I'm counting on the fact that he
can mix one hell of a martini.

(ArticlesBase SC #4838122)

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Love & Light

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher

PostSubject: Re: Germain, Count St. Germain - An Extraordinary Gentleman, or the Work of the Devil?   Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Interesting Character this ST Germain .....

[url=

Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.forumotions.net
mick
Dominions
Dominions

PostSubject: Re: Germain, Count St. Germain - An Extraordinary Gentleman, or the Work of the Devil?   Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:29 pm

well if he does make that martini, i hope were all invited lol
What a fasinating read , never heard off this guy,surprisingly as i feel older than him lol,
Is there any truth in it, please dont ask me. i have no idea , it is interesting to think off the possibilitys , just think off the questions he could answere if it was for real
important questions like whats the lottery numbers lol
sorry seriously the questions he could answere, could help all to a better way off life

love light x

Back to top Go down
Faerielass

PostSubject: Re: Germain, Count St. Germain - An Extraordinary Gentleman, or the Work of the Devil?   Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:35 pm

Share those lotto no.s Mick,

Seriously though he is meant to be an Ascended Master , he actually generates alot of attention , he is of the violet flame Smile

Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.forumotions.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Germain, Count St. Germain - An Extraordinary Gentleman, or the Work of the Devil?   

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Mystical Lodge~ :: The Psychic Realms :: Psychics, Mediums, & Prophets-
Jump to: