~Mystical Lodge~
Hello to you! :hello:

Welcome to Mystical Lodge...
We are a friendly forum community discussing the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.

Everyone is welcome at Mystical Lodge, no matter what path you follow.
We have many different topics, and discussions.. and we are adding more every day. We also offer a free chatbox for our registered members to enjoy.

(Guests only have access to small portions of the forum, and can't comment on posts, or visit the chatbox.)

To have FULL access to everything Mystical Lodge has to offer... please register... (it's FREE.)

We hope to see you soon, and thank you for stopping by! Very Happy
Blessings..
~ From the Mystical Lodge staff ~

A friendly forum community with many topics and discussions about the paranormal, mystical, and spiritual.. We offer a chatbox for our registered members, and an environment that feels like 'home'.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Contact UsContact Us  Log inLog in  
Photobucket
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
Latest topics
Tarot Reader
Photobucket
Orbs
Photobucket
Chakras
Photobucket
Meditation
Photobucket
Unicorn
Photobucket

Share | 

Psychics, Clairvoyants, Metaphysics – The Spiritual Link

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
celticspirit
Cherubim
Cherubim

PostSubject: Psychics, Clairvoyants, Metaphysics – The Spiritual Link   Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:22 am

YOU NEED CONTENT | Psychics, Clairvoyants, Metaphysics – The Spiritual Link

By: Beth Fields

Metaphysics cover a wide scope, it really is a total philosophy stating that all issues are interconnected and get started from 1 universal resource. It's the examine of universal consciousness, the centre of vitality and awareness. It is the evaluation of truth and reality. It's the study of existence of universe as well as a hunt for knowledge. Investigator of metaphysics may consider previous existing and future lives of our souls in order to recognize life itself.

Metaphysics college students usually delve into employing divination instruments such as kumalak, tarot cards, and astrology and so forth. Some people think metaphysics problem God, essence, cosmic origin and all points that bind the endless chain of existence. All metaphysics studiers possess a powerful quest to search out what daily life is all about, and can be noticed leaning towards religious and spiritual teachings for example Christianity Buddhism, Judaism or Hindu.

Even though this term is relatively modern-day it basically addresses topics as, occult religious, magical, mystic also spiritual understandings. Most of us are aware of expression new age, it can be an expression broadly utilized in these modern occasions, with regards to the research or curiosity of knowledge of mystical nature. We have to understand the review of those not known or proven territories are part of people, since the time of cave dwellers divining using sticks or beads, and since we've been fascinated with all the meaning of life here on earth. The expression psychic falls in to this class too, from a spiritual stage of view.

Psychics have the ability to connect to these mystical spiritual realms, getting spiritual advice of universal essence. Spiritual types exist in most peoples beliefs. In a spiritually minded people heart it will require form and sort. Psychics who review the workings of spirit facet of factors invest decades exploring the boundaries and testing the limits of those spiritual realms. There are many truly ready souls who can at will tap in to this realm, as a result permitting them to get in a position to complete psychic readings, and giving assistance from spiritual messages they receive during their communications with this particular spirit world.

There are lots of unexplainable activities arise daily within our lives. We sometimes prefer to label these unexplainable occasions as mere coincidences. And the purpose for that is a lot of people likes to view hard specifics ahead of admitting the existence of supernatural occurrences. Though science is well advanced with this modern era we reside in, it nevertheless can't demonstrate or disprove the existence of souls within human beings. Yet nearly all individuals feel that there is a spirit sort inside us. And much like we can't see the milk from the block of cheese just by looking, but all of us know it contains milk (as components of cheese is milk) spiritually minded folks purpose with existence of soul with this method. Although it cannot be observed, still our essence is produced up of it.

Yet the two these topics existed as our recorded background. Psychic whilst keeping positivity and obviously seeing the heart with the issue, will follow their highest ideals of their souls purpose. They're capable to stroll the psychic road (which is a road to enlightenment) However they do not prevent mundane obligations or set goals past their achieve, as all very good points come to those that are affected person. And psychic skills aren't an over night time event fairly decades of strolling on the road to enlightenment, on this path they attune their hearts to spiritual dimensions thus have the ability to tune in for the universal vibrations of spirit planet.

Just like a musician that is ready to translate and make stunning melodies by perusing the notes on paper, psychic clairvoyants do the very exact same factor with their notes they acquire within their communications to your spiritual dimensions. Psychic capabilities can ripen with open mind and creativeness which is unfettered with material constraints.

Read more posts at the author's website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Article Courtesy of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love & Light

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Faerielass
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher
Administrator /co-founder /forum topics researcher

PostSubject: Re: Psychics, Clairvoyants, Metaphysics – The Spiritual Link   Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:35 pm

Another good post .

There is something in this that I would like to touch upon .

The Believer's and the Disbelievers .

Some Psychic/ Mediums only believe in their way , this really annoys me because each person has their own personal unique gifts , it bugs me when people say , thats rubbish or its a fake , my view on that is Were You There during the Individual's experience , if you were Not then how can You say its Rubbish or a Fake , we all come into this world with Individual gifts and who is anyone to dismiss anothers gifts . None of us are so brilliant that it is just the I, ME , ME , ME that to me is pure Ego. Of course its healthy to have an opinion and opinions differ that doesn't mean that your opinion is the ONE and ONLY.

When people begin their Individual paths thay will study/learn possibly attend classes and they will be tutored by the Class Teacher , the teacher will give them all the relevant material/s , answer the Question/s but at the end of the day it is really an Individual Path. But the person who is teaching is there to fulfill a teaching role and give insight and advise and assist everyone on the first leg of their journey , that does not mean that the people attending class should do it the Teacher's way indefinitely , but I do believe respect should be shown to those who willingly give up their time to help others on their paths , Im aware there will always be protaganists and this really saddens me , anyway I just thought I would give my opinions on this Smile

Back to top Go down
http://mysticallodge.forumotions.net

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Mystical Lodge~ :: The Many Different Paths :: Different Pathways-
Jump to: